The journal accepts manuscripts only in Latex format.
Please, download the provided Latex template
file to obtain all the necessary template files for manuscript preparation. This package includes:
- PSAIE.tex : it contains all the default settings. This file must be included into your LaTeX file and should not be changed under any circumstances.
- PSAIEsample.tex : sample LaTeX file - this is to be edited
- PSAIEbib.bst : bibliography style file to prepare your bibliography by using BibTeX. Please, do not make any changes to this file.
- PSAIESampleBib.bib : sample BibTeX literature database file - this is to be edited
- cimer-ff.eps : picture file appearing in the first page heading of the manuscript
It is not recommended to use the built-in graphical facilities of the editors. Please, prepare your figures with special graphics tools and then include them in your manuscript.
Note for Scientific Word/Workplace Users
If you use Windows and Scientific Word/Workplace, please make sure that you save your LaTeX manuscript as the so-called Portable LaTeX. The final manuscript should not contain any non-standard macros.
Please add DOI numbers to the bibliography.
Please send the Latex file with all supplementary files (figures etc.).